Hotel Reservation Deadline: Tue, April 28, 2009
ACM is holding a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda. These rooms are being held on a first-come, first-served basis at the discounted rate indicated below. Please be aware the room block fills quickly, so we suggest you make your hotel and travel plans early.
The group rate is guaranteed until Tue, April 28, 2009, unless the block fills prior to that. If there are rooms available after the cutoff date, they will be available at the best rate offered at that time.
Single/Double: $189.00 per night plus tax. All rooms based on availability, and rates are subject to state and local occupancy taxes (check with the hotel).
Make your reservation: Either
- Contact the Hotel at either of the phone numbers given above. Be sure to identify yourself as an attendee of "ACM STOC 2009".
- Reserve your room online through the STOC 2009 reservations link, which has been provided by the hotel.
Remember to save your confirmation number. The Hotel accepts the following methods of payment: cash, credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Carte Blanche and Diner's Club.
The Hyatt Regency Bethesda is just six miles from downtown Washington, D.C., two miles inside the Capital Beltway and located on the DC Metro (subway) Red Line (Bethesda Stop). It is within walking distance from over 200 restaurants, theaters and shops. It is a few blocks away from an access to the Capital Crescent Trail, a roughly 10-mile jogging trail, which leads to the Potomac River and down to Georgetown.
Depending on route, the hotel is easily accessible from three major airports. It is
15 miles from Reagan National Airport (which is on the DC Metro system),
25 miles from Washington-Dulles International Airport, and
35 miles from Baltimore Washington International Airport.
Located near the hotel are the
National Institutes of Health, the
Bethesda Naval Medical Center,
American University, and the
- Looking for a Roommate?
- Visit the Room Sharing page to learn how to post a request.
- Welcome Reception:
- When making your reservation, remember that the Welcome Reception is scheduled for Saturday, May 30.
- The hotel requires an advanced deposit or credit card to confirm and guarantee your reservation. Credit cards will not be charged until actual check-in or late cancellation. Your reservation is not confirmed until acknowledged in writing by the hotel or verified by phone.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation, you must contact the hotel 72 hours prior to your arrival date in order to avoid a cancellation fee. You can contact the hotel at 800-633-7313 (USA and Canada) or +1-301-657-1234. Remember to get a cancellation number!
- Check-In and Check-Out:
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- For information about parking at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda click here.
- Fitness Facilities:
- Hotel guests will have complimentary use of the fitness center, sauna, and exercise room in the Hyatt Regency Bethesda.
Did you know?
Your support in staying at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda helps keep the conference costs down, which directly affects your registration fees. ACM guarantees the hotel that we will fill a certain number of “room nights” (rooms per night) during the conference. ACM incurs penalties if too many attendees opt to stay in other hotels in the area or neglect to indicate to the hotel that they are with the ACM conference.