Final Paper submission
Congratulations to all of you that have had papers accepted to MUM 2004.
We now have explicit instructions from ACM for inclusion of the papers in the ACM Digital Library. We will publish the proceedings locally, but in the ACM format. There are a couple of things to note:
1) The ACM format files are located at (ACM templates). Please use OPTION 2. Note this is slightly different from the original version. We apologize for that. This should allow more material then before, but we are extending the page length to 8 pages (either posters or oral presentations).
2) You will use the same submission system (Submit here) to submit your final papers. Please logon and submit your papers to the FINAL folder.
3) We will need ALL of the following:
- The original source files in a zip or gzip file.
- A PDF of the file for proofing the proceedings.
- A signed ACM Copyright Form. Please include that in your zipped collection
Note that the copyright form is found at http://www.acm.org/pubs/copyright_form.html to transfer copyright to ACM. Authors retain many rights even after such a transfer. The complete ACM Copyright Policy can be viewed by your authors at: http://www.acm.org/pubs/copyright_policy/
4) IMPROTANT: Please use the following the verbatim in your publications electronic source so we can send it directly to the publisher.
"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
MUM 2004, October 27-29, 2004 College Park, Maryland, USA. Copyright 2004 ACM 1-58113- 981-0 /04/10... $5.00"
If possible please adhere to the September 6th deadline. We need at least 6 weeks for publication, and hope to get the publications online with the ACM Digital library during the conference.
If you have any questions, please let us know (email@example.com)