:::SUBMIT YOUR PAPERS ONLINE:::
To submit your final version, logon to the submission server, and select "Final Version" and upload your paper
Registration is now open. Click here to register for 3DPVT04.
The poster panels, will be of dimensions 1m width x 2,5m height (net surface: 97,5m width x 2,38m height), made of a from silver aluminum structure with light grey PVC panels.
The conference hotel is the Mediterannean Palace Hotel.
Mediterranean Palace Hotel
Tel.2310 552554 Fax.2310 555114
Bookings at a concessional rate of Euro 118 (single) and Euro 129 (double) are available through June 30, 2004. After that date this rate will be honored on a space available basis.
:::Visual Computer Special Issue:::
Papers from the Conference will be invited to submit
to a special issue of the Visual Computer journal, and
they will undergo the journal's review.
Call for Papers | How to Submit & Deadlines | 3D Photography Challenge
The second International Symposium on 3DPVT (3D Data Processing, Visualization, and
Transmission) will be held on September 6 to 9, 2004 in the city of
The goal of this meeting is to present and discuss new research ideas and
results related to the capture, representation, compact storage,
transmission, processing, editing, optimization and visualization or 3D
data. These topics span a number of research fields from applied
mathematics, computer science, and engineering: computer vision, computer
graphics, geometric modeling, signal and image processing, bionformatics,
This symposium follows the highly successful 1st International Symposium on
3D Data Processing, Visualization, and Transmission
3DPVT'02 which took place in
2003 in Padova, Italy. The proceedings of the symposium will be published in
the IEEE Proceedings Series, in cooperation with Eurographics and ACM
A list of topics of interest includes but is not limited to:
- 3D scanning technologies and devices
- 3D photography algorithms
- 3D view registration and surface modeling
- Surface reflectance recovery and modeling
- 3D texture processing
- Image-based rendering and modeling
- Multi-view image and geometry processing
- Stereo and motion reconstruction
- Augmented reality
- Compression, transmission and visualization of 3D data
- 3D Content-based retrieval and recognition
- Man/machine interaction with 3D data
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping
- Psychophysics of 3D sensing and haptics
- 3D imaging in biomedicine
- Structural analysis and pattern discovery in bioinformatics
- 3D imaging in virtual heritage and virtual archeology
- 3D imaging in e-commerce.
- 3D Television
- Teleimmersion and remote collaboration