Publication (* indicates equal contribution)
- Discovering Latent Structure in Task-Oriented Dialogues, Ke Zhai and Jason D. Williams, in Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL-2014), Jun 2014. (slide)
- Polylingual Tree-Based Topic Models for Translation Domain Adaptation, Ke Zhai*, Yuening Hu*, Vladimir Edelman and Jordan Boyd-Graber, in Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL-2014), Jun 2014.
- Online Latent Dirichlet Allocation with Infinite Vocabulary, Ke Zhai and Jordan Boyd-Graber, in International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML-2013), Jun 2013. [Code & Data]
- Modeling Images using Transformed Indian Buffet Processes, Ke Zhai*, Yuening Hu*, Sinead Williamson and Jordan Boyd-Graber, in International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML-2012), Jun 2012. [Code] [Data]
- Mr. LDA: A Flexible Large Scale Topic Modeling Package using Variational Inference in MapReduce, Ke Zhai, Jordan Boyd-Graber, Nima Asadi and Mohamed Alkhouja, in ACM International Conference on World Wide Web (WWW-2012), Apr 2012. [Code]
- Speeding Up Secure Computations via Embedded Caching, Ke Zhai, Wee Keong Ng, Andre Ricardo Herianto and Shuguo Han, in Proceedings of SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM-2009), Apr 2009.