LBSC 790/INFM 718B
Building the Human - Computer Interface
This page contains instructional resources for the students in LBSC
708L. Information will be updated as it becomes available.
| Section || Days || Time (P.M.) || Classroom
| 0101 || Monday || 5:30-8:15 || HBK 2119
- Course Description
- Descriptions of course goals, instructional staff and their
office hours, classroom utilization, required and recommended
materials, and grading procedures for the course. There are
some useful links here that do not show up on the printed
- A high-level outline of the material to be covered in each
session, with links to the readings, the lecture notes and the
- Homework Solutions
- Homework solutions should be posted here by the end of
the week in which they were due.
- Term Project
- Information about the project, and examples of projects that
have been done in prior semesters.
- Examinations that have been given in prior semesters.
- Web pages for the same course in prior semesters. This course
was previously known as LBSC 708L. Some links on these pages
do not work.
Last modified: Sun Aug 22 22:13:41 2004