LBSC 708X / INFM 718X - Seminar on E-Discovery
Spring 2012 - Section 0101
- A useful source of resources. You need to be on campus to
follow some of the links directly, but you can get to the same
resources through ResearchPort.
- DESI IV
- The fourth in a series of workshops on e-discovery issues.
Links to the previous three workshops can be found on this
site. The list of references at the bottom of the page has a
some useful readings.
- TREC Legal
- An evaluation venue for technology to support the e-discovery
review process that has conducted evaluations each year since
- SIRE 2011
- An e-discovery workshop for information retrieval researchers.
- The Sedona
- A legal think tank, with working groups for e-discovery (WG1)
and international issues (WG6).
- The organization that created the E-Discovery Reference Model
(EDRM), which has projects for jobs, a code of conduct, data
sets, data interchange, and several other things.
- Ralph Losey's Blog
- A rich and detailed set of posts, some by guest authors, that
covers the full spectrum of e-discovery issues.
- ESI Bytes
- A regular podcast on e-discovery issues.
Last modified: Sat Jan 21 21:09:18 2012