LBSC 708T/INFM 718T - Transformational Information Technologies
Spring 2007 - Section 0101
| Section || Days || Time (P.M.) || Classroom
| 0101 || Thursdays || 6:00-8:45 || HBK 2119
- Course Description
- A description of course goals, instructional staff and their
office hours, classroom utilization, required and recommended
materials, and grading procedures for the course.
- An overview of the material to be covered in each
session and the reading and homework assignments.
- Reading List
- Detailed information about the reading assignments for each
- Course Blogs
- These are voluntary contributions by students that react to the
readings, the class discussions, or anything else worthy of
- Preparing for Team-Led Sessions
- Information about team formation and team activities can be
- Useful Resources
- Web sites and other useful resources.
- Original course outline
- The original outline of the course. Useful if you want to see
how it was originally envisioned, but not current.
Last update: January 31, 2007