CMSC 723: Computational Linguistics I (Fall 2009)
Time: Wednesday, 4:00-6:30pm
Location: CSI 2107
Instructor: Jimmy Lin,
TA: Melissa Egan,
Textbook: Jurafsky and Martin, Speech and Language Processing (2nd edition, 2008)
- Assignment #5 posted on
- Assignment #4 posted on
- Assignment #3 posted on
9/28. See note about installing
Matplotlib and Numpy.
- For class on 9/30, remember to bring a device on which you can perform arithmetic, e.g., a calculator or your laptop.
- Assignment #2 due at the beginning of
class on 9/30.
- Assignment #2 posted on
9/15. See note about installing
- Assignment #1 due at the beginning of
class on 9/16.
- First day of classes is Wednesday, 9/2/2009!
- Course information: course organization, policies, and grading
- Software: information about Python and NLTK, software used in the course
- Syllabus: lecture slides, readings, and assignments
- Assignment:     
This page, first created: 03 Aug 2009; last updated: