I am a third year PhD student in Department of Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park, working with Prof. David W. Jacobs.
I received my Master's degree in Systems Science And Automation from IISc, Bangalore, India.
Computer Vision: Classification, Segmentation
Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Optimization, Markov Random Fields
- Biconvex Relaxation for Semidefinite Programming in Computer Vision. Sohil Shah*, Abhay Kumar Yadav*, Carlos D. Castillo, David W. Jacobs, Christoph Studer, and Tom Goldstein. In Proc. European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2016. (*equal contribution, alphabetical order) [ Paper ]
- New Methods for Handling Binary Constraints . Abhay Kumar Yadav, R. Ranjan, U. Mahbub and M.C. Rotkowitz. In Proceedings of the 54th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, 2016. (Oral) [ Paper ]
- Automated Inference with Adaptive Batches. Soham De, Abhay Kumar Yadav, David Jacobs, and Tom Goldstein. In The 20th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2017. [ Paper ]
- Son of Zorn's Lemma: Targeted Style Transfer Using Instance-aware Semantic Segmentation. Carlos Castillo, Soham De, Xintong Han, Bharat Singh, Abhay Kumar Yadav, and Tom Goldstein. In The 42nd IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2017. (Oral, All authors contributed equally) [ Paper ]
- Maximum Entropy Model Based Classification with Feature Selection. Ambedkar Dukkipati, Abhay Kumar Yadav, M. Narasimha Murty. In International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR)}, 2010. [ Paper ]